Running a list report and saving as a PDF
Go to the relevant area of the platform and look for the 'Actions' button and then click Reports.
The report will be populated based on the current list/context but will only include the data you have access to.
There are a number of pre-defined list report templates available to all users. Some templates are available to all users, and some will have been created by admin users at your organisation which they may have chosen to share with you.
You can find and run the reports available to you by following these simple steps:
Running a list report
- Navigate to the relevant list page (e.g. Projects).
- Click the ‘Actions’ button near the top right corner of the page.
- Click the ‘Reports’ button
- Click the report you would like to run
- Click Run the Report
- A pop-up form will appear displaying the report with the report fields pre-populated and any data entry fields ready for you to complete.
- Fill out any data entry fields which appear as grey text boxes.
- Click the ‘Create report’ button at the bottom of the form. This will create the report and display it on screen.
- You can find your report by clicking the Reports button on the left.
- If the report is a featured report it will also be listed on your project's General page for ease of access.