Create a programme to help with collaborating across organisations
You can link multiple projects together under one over-arching programme using the Programmes feature.
To create a new programme:
- Click on 'Programmes' in the main menu.
- Click the 'Start a new Programme +' button and a 'New Programme' pop up will appear.
- Create a Title (this is the only mandatory field).
- Enter the Aim of the programme (this is the over-arching goal for the initiative).
- Enter start and end date of project to help coordinate the programme.
- Click 'Create this programme' and your new programme will appear. You can then create the programme driver diagram, measures and begin adding or setting up project.