Inviting members to a group and changing permissions
If you are an admin member of a group you can easily manage the list of users, organisations, and groups that are members of the group.
- Open the group that you want to edit and click the 'Members panel' button.
- Click 'Invite new members' button
- Search for the user and click their name.
- Edit their permissions
- Click Invite.
- The invitation has now been sent.
- Your new members have now been sent an email inviting them to join your group. Once they accept/reject you will be notified by email.
Changing members' permissions
When you invite a new member to the group you can set their permissions to the required combination of the following options:
- 'View' - view only access.
- 'Edit' - the right to edit the group profile (like the title) but not edit the list of members.
- 'Admin' - the right to edit all aspects of the group, including managing members.