Create a new measure and select your chart type
Watch the tutorial video or follow the step-by-step instructions below:
You can clearly list all of your project's Measures under the 'Measures & Charts' menu option. To add a new Measure:
- Click the 'New Measure +' button.
- Give your Measure a title (mandatory field).
- Select the type of measure - process, balance, or outcome(mandatory field).
- Enter the operational definition.
- Outline the data collection plan.
- Pick the relevant chart type for the Measure. If you need help choosing the chart type click on the 'need help choosing a chart type' prompt and the chart selection wizard will appear.
- Select the data collection frequency (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, custom/unknown, custom (no date)).
- Select which drivers (Aim, Primary, Secondary) the Measure should be linked to, read more.
- Click the 'Create Measure' button.