Running a regular report at the programme level will provide an overview of the status of all projects/ teams that are taking part. This can be particularly useful to identify successes and understand areas to focus on in more detail.
Life QI has some standard Programme level reports that can be run, but organisation administrators in the platform can also create these themselves.
To run a Programme report:
- From the Programme General Page, select “Actions”.
- Then select reports.
- You will now see a list of reports that you are able to run.
- Select the report you want to run.
- You will now be shown what information the report has pulled through. Scroll down to the bottom and select “Create Report”.
- Your report will now be stored in the reports area of Life QI. Find this by selecting the “Reports” and you will see your report there.
- On your report, you can select “Actions” where you can carry out several actions such as exporting the report as a PDF or publishing your report, which indicates to other people that it is ready to be reviewed.